ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Who makes the candles?
- I (Glow) make the candles at home, with lots of love and care. From selecting the scents, creating scent mixes, picking ingredients, making the whole candle!
Do your candles contain any paraffin?
- We use a parasoy wax, with 70% paraffin and 30% soy. If you're worried about paraffin, we recommend reading this article and decide for yourself if you're okay with it: https://www.healthline.com/health/are-candles-bad-for-you#what-the-science-says
- The scent 'Craving' currently on sale is made with 100% soy wax!
Do you use lead-free wicks?
- We do!
How do I use wax melts?
- For wax melts, you need to have a wax warmer! Take the wax melts out of their package, break it into cubes and put one cube on the wax warmer.
Are your products cruelty-free?
- None of our products used or finished products are tested on animals.
Are you planning on having more scents?
- It's all up to my customers! If you like my candles and decide you want more, it can definitely happen. I have planned a LOT of seasonal scents and I would LOVE to share them with you all year long!
Where do you ship?
How long will the shipping take?
- US orders: Standard shipping is 3-7 days, expedited is 2 days
- International orders have their own shipping time that should be indicated when you checkout, according to which carrier you pick!
What is the return and refund policy?
- We don't accept returns, however we do refunds!
- If your products is defective or damaged, please contact us to arrange a refund.
Do you offer gift boxes?
- Unfortunately at this time we don't! But if we find that this shop takes off and our customers like our candles, in a year we will require the services of a company that will manufacture our candles and as well offers much prettier boxes than the ones we currently have! Fingers crossed!
How many hours should I let my candle lit?
- Your candle shouldn't be burning more than four hours at a time! Please trim your wick between each burn as it will make for a much safer flame and less souting.
Is it safe to close my candle with the lid?
- Totally safe!
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do NOT burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains. Burn AWAY from flammable objects (curtains for example) and away from the reach of children and pets.